The slogan of REDTalks is “socialist ideas worth spreading.” Current public discourse is missing a critical socialist analysis of the world that is popular and accessible. We seek to help fill the void by organizing public talks that bring a democratic socialist Left perspective to current pertinent events and topics in Canada and beyond.
- RedTalks 7: Corbynism and the Labour Party | video
- RedTalks 6: Europe in a Vortex of Crisis | video
- RedTalks 5: Authoritarian Drift – Turkey After the Elections
- RedTalks 4: Mexico’s Left Turn – Mexico’s Election and Beyond in the Trump Era | video
- RedTalks 3: Fight for $15 – The Challenges Ahead | video
- RedTalks 2: The Crises in the Gulf and Palestine | video
- RedTalks 1: Toronto’s Housing Crisis