What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
The case for nationalizing energy production has never been stronger.
Interview with Rossana Rossanda (1924 – 2020) from two years ago.
TUC, which has nearly six million members, voted in favor of a motion put forward by Unite the Union.
- World’s richest 1% cause double CO2 emissions of poorest 50%, says Oxfam
- Thai protesters call for reform of monarchy and general strike
- Pursuing National Liberation and Socialism: A Conversation with Oscar Figuera
- Canada ‘helped to perpetuate’ atrocities of Yemen war, says new UN report
- Kerala’s Left Government Builds 12,250 study rooms for Dalit students
- Charter against Bahrain-UAE-Israel normalisation deal signed by one million