What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Gaza family’s home was reduced to rubble by Israeli air strikes
The story of how an Israeli air strike on 12 May left a Gazan family’s four-flat building in ruins.
The criminalisation of the right to protest
In the context of corporate power’s offensive, the protection of human rights risks becoming subordinated to corporate interests.
How Israel helped bring down Jeremy Corbyn
The story of how a hostile foreign government helped stop a socialist becoming Britain’s prime minister.
In the News
- Cuba: capitalist restoration by the Russian road?
- ITF and Palestinian unions demand that transport workers given equal rights
- The Western Media Disinformation Campaign: Fall of Bakhmut
- Statement on the 75th anniversary of the establishment of Israel
- Together Against Apartheid
- The Line Between Support for Ukraine and War With Russia Just Gets Thinner