What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
If a recent Research Co. poll holds true, there’s a very good chance that COPE will have a presence on the next Vancouver city council.
We invite all residents of Toronto/Tkaronto to build a city of social justice and solidarity.
Asubpeeschoseewagong Anishinabek (Grassy Narrows First Nation) declared its territory to be an Indigenous Sovereignty and Protected Area.
- Lessons from Teachers on How to Strike and Win
- Dark Money: Palestine, Mega Donors, and the 2018 Midterm Elections
- Can the Working Class Change the World?
- BBC: Stalin’s Nemesis
- Yemen on brink of ‘world’s worst famine in 100 years’ if war continues
- CLR James rejected the posturing of identity politics