What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
When the Ford government declares Ontario “open for business,” what it really means is forcing more Ontarians into precarious, low-wage work.
It’s time to defend our communities. Join us on Nov. 17 at Ford’s own business: Deco Labels and Tags.
Conrad Bower reports on the radical housing initiatives challenging high rents and homelessness.
- The U.S. Never Dropped As Many Bombs On Afghanistan As It Did In 2018
- The EU has built 1,000km of border walls since fall of Berlin Wall
- The Burning Question
- Tech Workers Need to Keep Organizing
- Canadians produce three times more greenhouse gas emissions than G20 average
- Brazil: Bolsonaro’s Son to Legislate Against Opposition Groups