What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
The union’s decision to leave the CLC will definitely shake things up in the Canadian labour movement.
With the U.S. mainland now theoretically within North Korean nuclear striking range, it has for the first time ventured to look at itself through North Korean eyes.
There has been a great deal of discussion and debate around Sir John A. Macdonald who, on the one hand, is a symbol of confederation, yet on the other hand was responsible for genocide against Indigenous peoples.
- Thousands of ‘Pussy Hats’ Swarm U.S. Streets in Women’s March
- Cape Town Water Wars: A Literal Shitstorm
- Yemen Is Today’s Guernica
- If authoritarianism is looming in the US – how come Donald Trump looks so weak?
- Alberta working on snow contingency plan in wake of Carillion problems
- Real estate industry provided 75% of Vision Vancouver’s by-election campaign donations