What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
August 16th was the 200th anniversary of what has come to be called the Peterloo massacre.
Bonnie Prince Bob reflects on the political history that led to the appointment of England’s greatest ever Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn.
Controversy over first event reveals much about what lies ahead.
- Canada now the second biggest arms exporter to Middle East, data show
- My Encounter with the Trotskyist Movement
- The city vs. Big Tech
- Facebook Said It Wasn’t Listening to Your Conversations. It Was.
- Why Kashmir is suddenly a potential global point of conflict
- We can’t keep eating as we are – why isn’t the IPCC shouting this from the rooftops?