What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Andreas Malm response to critics of How to Blow Up a Pipeline and asks when, and how, will the militant resistance movement emerge.
On April 25, 1974, a mutiny in the Portuguese army put an end to five decades of dictatorship.
Marxist Left Review considers “The Robbery of Nature”.
- Nurses strike over lack of benefits, paid sick leave
- Ethnic Armed Groups Unite With Anti-Coup Protesters Against Myanmar Junta
- The sphinx who reshaped Europe
- What now for Die Linke?
- Antarctic ‘doomsday glacier’ may be melting faster than was thought
- What Does it Mean to Be Working Class in the Arts?