What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Amazon plays a key role in the twenty-first-century economy and has shown it’s vulnerable to pressure. Socialists should get jobs there and organize.
When the Ford government declares Ontario “open for business,” what it really means is forcing more Ontarians into precarious, low-wage work.
It’s time to defend our communities. Join us on Nov. 17 at Ford’s own business: Deco Labels and Tags.
- While Nestlé extracts millions of litres from their land, residents have no drinking water
- Brazil’s new foreign minister believes climate change is a Marxist plot
- U.S. Has Spent Six Trillion Dollars on Wars That Killed Half a Million People Since 9/11
- Canada’s Arms Lobby supports Sale of Light Armoured Vehicles to Saudi Arabia
- The Earth is in a death spiral. It will take radical action to save us
- Goldman Sachs is implicated in history’s largest financial con – but will it be held accountable?