What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Since Doug Ford’s election there has been a lot of glib talk about Ford as a buffoon. But this ignores the fact that the brain trust behind Ford is not ridiculous at all.
One of the most pernicious myths circulating in Ontario’s labour ranks is that the Days of Action somehow led to the re-election of the Harris Tories in 1999.
This tribute to Samir Amin’s greatness as a political economist is a digest of the outstanding lecture he gave in 1999.
- Illegal Jewish Settlements Surge By 187% As Israel Eyes Formal Annexation of Occupied Palestine
- Sinn Fein faces its choices
- The fate of eight
- Another 15,000 Workers Are Ready To Strike Against Steel Companies
- Wetherspoon’s and McDonald’s staff to strike together
- Israel says it is ‘entitled to violate the sovereignty of foreign countries’