What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
The movement against Israeli apartheid has a long history and deep roots, but it was on 9 July 2005 that it was established formally.
It’s also about building up.
How a top rights group shed Israeli myths to recognize apartheid.
- How many ways can Israel wage war on Iran before the media reports Israel is waging war on Iran?
- Dead Letter: Rescuing Free Speech from the Liberals who Claim to be Defending It
- Jewish Defence League supporters threaten pro-Palestine Toronto business
- Toward a Transitional Programme for the Working Class in COVID-19 Times
- Solidarity Should Be the Basis of White Anti-Racism, Not ‘Allyship’
- Beinart is latest liberal Zionist to abandon two-state solution