What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Although the united front is today likely the most-discussed policy of the Communist International, no single Comintern text fully lays out its scope and significance.
January 29, 2019 marked half a century since Black students at Sir George Williams University in Montreal led a bold occupation of the campus computer centre.
- John Loxley: a personal reflection
- How Alberta capitulated to Big Oil and left Albertans poorer
- The dangerous Bill 168 must be stopped
- Global Mining Industry is Profiting from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- A clear message from West Bank mosque burning: Palestinians must disappear
- MI6, the coup in Iran that changed the Middle East, and the cover-up