What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Financial Language of Hi-Tech Colonialism.
The general election in Greece represents a major defeat for the subaltern classes in Greece, but also for the radical left.
George Comninel’s new study of Karl Marx is a reminder of what made his writings so revolutionary – and of the still unresolved battles they sparked off.
- Christine Lagarde will have to confront Berlin if she’s to save the euro
- India turns 350,000 postmen into bankers for doorstep financial services
- Canada’s Divisions Are Hardening
- They think we are easy to control: Inside the recent EVA Air flight attendant strike
- Why Today’s Amazon Strike Is So Important
- Humanity Is Drowning in Plastic