What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Climate change, caused by industrialized rich countries, is responsible for the disaster now unfolding in Mozambique, Zimbabwe, and Malawi.
Chapter fifteen from volume one of Ernest Tate’s memoir, Revolutionary Activism in the 1950s and 1960s.
My mission to Venezuela in Nov/Dec 2017 was the first by a UN rapporteur in 21 years.
- The Deep State – The Trudeau Government, Lobbyists and the Legalization of Corruption in Canada
- Brazil’s Labor Unions Prepare for War with Far-Right President Jair Bolsanaro
- AMLO’s First One Hundred Days
- A Tale of Two Parises
- Cuban-Venezuelan Program Returns Eyesight to 700,000 Bolivians
- Maoism marches on: the revolutionary idea that still shapes the world