What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
We refuse to accept a society in which so few have so much and so many have so little.
The UAW strike, which the union is dubbing the “Stand Up Strike,” could be a turning point for the US labor movement.
Many people in the US Left feel disoriented following the end of the UPS contract campaign.
- Montreal playwright David Fennario has died
- Evidence Suggests Ukrainian Missile Caused Market Tragedy
- Wind Up? We’ll Continue Campaigning Until the Wars Stop
- ‘No Justice, No Jeeps!’ Scenes from the Auto Workers Strike
- Canada’s defense of Israel to the International Court of Justice is an insult
- UK Parliament report details how NATO’s 2011 war in Libya was based on lies