What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
The PJS Freedoms Committee said the gravest of these violations was the use of live ammunition against journalists.
The purpose of the new agreement is to provide profit-making opportunities for large corporations-the same purpose that led to the disastrous impact of the old one.
Elections have brought the Peronists back to office in Argentina, and political crisis to Bolivia under Evo Morales.
- Bolivia: Amid Uncertainty, MAS Lawmaker Is New Senate President
- NACLA Statement on the Coup in Bolivia
- Rebellion in Haiti: What we are living is a crisis of capitalism and American imperialism
- Bolivia is Just the Latest US-Backed Coup in Latin America
- What the coup against Evo Morales means to indigenous people like me
- After Morales Ousted in Coup, the Lithium Question Looms Large in Bolivia