What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Climate change is killing giant sequoias in numbers that portend ecological disaster.
Following the attempted murder of Salman Rushdie, Kevin Ovenden discusses the clash of fundamentalisms at the heart of the global system and how the left should respond.
CUPE Ontario sends a message of solidarity.
- Labour loses nearly 100,000 members and makes £5-million loss in 2021
- Dystopia is not inevitable, but institutions need radical transformation
- Why is Amnesty apologising for telling the truth about Ukrainian war crimes?
- In a Climate Crisis, Privatised Water Is a Disaster
- Under UCP, Alberta wage growth worst in Canada
- Election deniers march toward power in key 2024 battlegrounds