What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Tarsands extraction is costly and energy-intensive, and oil producers in the region have struggled to compete in international markets.
Tricontinental looks at the essential nature of the ‘trade wars’ that have broken out between key allies.
It’s official: 2017 was the third-warmest year on record, and the hottest non-El Niño year.
- African migrants reel as Israeli law cuts their salaries
- The Turkish Crisis – the Missing Chapter
- Puerto Rican Teachers Hold 1-Day Strike to Oppose Education Cuts
- CEO compensation surged in 2017
- The Nicaraguan Crisis and the Manicheanism of the U.S. Left
- Sex Workers Are Rallying Behind a Democratic Socialist Running for New York Senate