What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
FIFA is a corporation – the current crisis of football fits perfectly into the model of capitalist expansion and inevitable crisis predicted by Marx.
Several well-established developers are among the owners of the 15 parcels of land the Ford government is proposing to open up for housing.
Canada placed fifth from the bottom, and the top three ranks were left empty for the second year in a row.
- COP27 Ends With No Action to Cut Off Climate-Wrecking Fossil Fuels
- The 1.5C climate goal died at Cop27 – but hope must not
- Israel’s far-right leader Smotrich calls rights groups ‘existential threat’
- University and school strikes across Canada are about workers’ rights
- ON STRIKE: Developmental service workers
- War in the Ukraine is Not a Fight Between Good and Evil; Just Bad vs. Bad