What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Human Rights Watch and Reporters Without Borders have all accused Israel’s government of targeting reporters and mostly unarmed civilians.
Ed Sadlowski rose from an oiler’s job to director of the largest district in the Steelworkers Union.
What’s behind the Trudeau government’s new phrasing that Canada is “a friend of Israel” and “a friend of the Palestinian people”?
That sounds balanced. CTIP’s research department has discovered some of the ways Canada puts that apparently “balanced” statement into practice.
- How Developers Sway Vancouver Elections
- Nicaraguans go on strike to protest Ortega’s grip on power
- Far-Right Wins Presidency in Colombia: A Frightening Result
- The Trump Administration Is Lying About Its Family-Separation Policy
- Doug Ford can’t bulldoze through First Nations to Ring of Fire, say Indigenous leaders
- The incoming Ford administration orders freeze on hiring and discretionary spending