What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
The platforms of all major parties – Liberals, Conservatives, NDP and Greens – guarantee that an astounding outlay of public funds will continue flowing to war profiteers.
Public banking and its potential for catalyzing a transition to a green and just future have been catapulted to the center of political and economic debate.
What you need to know about the hunger strike to stop colonial land fraud.
- Class Rules Everything Around Me
- Dude, where’s my bus? How the election failed public transit
- 32,500 Chicago teachers, staff on strike: Here’s what led to the first major walkout since 2012
- What’s at Stake in Chicago Teachers’ Strike
- As Scheer Falsehoods Pile up, Postmedia Gives Its Blessing
- BC Ecosocialists