What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Interviews with nurses, personal support workers and others in hospitals and long-term care homes suggest chronic stress and burnout are common.
Democrats job during the first 100 days of the Biden administration is to make it absolutely clear whose side they are on.
After four years of Donald Trump, far right and white supremacist forces are emboldened in the United States.
- Federal government’s largest polluter is Department of National Defence
- That Time Canada Had a Public Lab that Made Life-saving Drugs
- Papanomics: Francis called for a new economic model
- The pride of Israel: assassinations
- Trade Unions Hold Nationwide Strike against Modi Govt
- Canada’s Richest 44 People Got $53-Billion Wealthier Since The Pandemic