What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Inside Israel’s calculated bombing of Gaza.
From opposing fascism in WWII to mobilizing against apartheid South Africa and the Contra war, the UAW has consistently stood for justice across the globe.
Al Jazeera explores what propels Canada’s pro-Israel stance and whether Gaza war atrocities could lead to a change.
- We reject John and Jane Doe’s attempt to suppress discussion of Israel-Palestine
- Henry Kissinger, War Criminal, Dead at 100
- UAW announces drive to Organize Nonunion Plants
- Apartheid South Africa reached a tipping point
- Violence Is Bred by Occupation
- Israel’s strategy against antisemitism on US campuses