What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Join Labour4Palestine for a webinar with labour leaders Palestine about the impact of the Coronavirus on them and their families.
The COVID-19 crisis has created a dystopian nightmare which floods our screens and media with images of fear.
Being a socialist won’t stop being hard anytime soon. But if we want to start winning, socialists need to study the recent defeats of Syriza in Greece, Jeremy Corbyn in the UK, and Bernie Sanders in the US.
- Workers Fight for Their Lives
- In Japan, the Pandemic Has Shattered Abe Shinzo’s Great Power Dream
- The Right-Wing Checkpoint for Canada’s Intervention in Ukraine
- Nearly 200 Groups in Canada Vow to Fight for Covid-19 Recovery That Puts Human and Ecological Health First
- City of Montreal to exercise right of first refusal to turn properties for sale into social housing
- Diarrhea, Dehydration, Hunger, Exhaustion: India’s Rural Poor Suffer Most Under Lockdown