What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Minister McKenna told reporters she didn’t believe oilsands projects developed via in-situ methods should be included.
This statement by the Iranian Canadian Congress and nine other signatories calls on the Trudeau government to “defend the Iran Nuclear Deal as an important victory for international diplomacy, peace and non-proliferation.”
Privatization and electioneering have made electricity prices unbearable in Ontario.
- Canadian doctor shot in leg while treating patients in Gaza
- Israel and Palestine in 2018: Decolonisation, not peace
- Hundreds of Poor People’s Campaign Activists Got Themselves Arrested for Racial Justice
- Toward a New Canadian Trade Strategy
- A Big Win for Transit Workers: Toronto City Council Pledges to Keep Transit Public
- CAUT decries ban on political activity at Durham College