What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), numerous reports have described a rise in Sinophobia and anti-Asian racism around the world.
It is time to fight for our land, our lives, our children, our future. Revolution lives.
These banks are funding a threat to Wet’suwet’en land and abuse of Indigenous rights.
- US Sanctions Have Devastated Venezuela – Killed Over 40,000 Since 2017
- Inside a protest movement
- Ford government withholding $58 million for at-risk students and special education
- Wall Street Invading Wet’suwet’en Territory
- A Republican Plutocrat Tries To Buy The Democratic Nomination
- ‘Stop the Saudi arms ship’ say Genoa dockers