What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
F4P denounces York Univ. President Rhonda Lenton’s recent decision to temporarily suspend SAIA-York as a campus organization.
Official photo of generals.
The protesters are not content with the resignations of leading political figures or prime ministers but demand a fundamental change in the current socio-economic and political system.
- Hong Kong Protest, Largest in Weeks, Stretches Several Miles
- More than 800,000 people march against Macron as strikes grip France
- Unionized Co-op refinery workers keep picket lines bolstered on Day 2 of lockout
- Canada now the second biggest arms exporter to Middle East
- France’s Pension Reform Met with Massive Protests and Strikes
- Even as 500,000 March in Madrid, Greta Thunberg Warns Climate Movement Has Achieved Nothing