What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Cover story – Sudan rises, ‘We want to see an African Spring’.
Events have moved fast in the past few weeks, they have been accompanied by an escalation of rhetoric and the flailing of arms.
The slogan ‘Tasqut Bas’ has become one of the signature refrains of demonstrators who have been returning again and again to the streets of Sudan.
- The Fall of al-Bashir: Mapping Contestation Forces in Sudan
- Ontario’s Right-Wing Ford Government Advances Unconstitutional Bill To Silence Critics of Israel
- The billionaires’ donations will turn Notre Dame into a monument to hypocrisy
- Ultranationalism in Ukraine – a photo essay
- The Extinction Rebellion
- Remembering the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising