What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
On 17 January 2021, we commemorate the 60th anniversary of the assassination of Patrice Lumumba (1925-1961).
Global warming is the biggest challenge facing humanity today.
The systematic promotion of the supremacy of one group of people over another must end, says Hagai El-Ad, executive director of B’Tselem.
- America’s Biggest Owner Of Farmland Is Now Bill Gates
- Amazon Warehouse Workers to Vote on Union
- Enough squabbling, it’s time for provincial leaders to embrace national standards for long-term care
- Venezuelan Parliament Aims to Strengthen Communal Power
- Israel is losing the fight to obscure its apartheid character
- The Thoroughly Respectable Capitol Rioters