What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Arguing that charter schools offer unique opportunities for poor African American children isn’t borne out by the facts.
Half of the land in England is owned by just 1 percent of the people. Labour proposes breaking up that oligarchy.
Evidence is now overwhelming – Lula was the victim of a politically motivated campaign to keep him from returning to power.
- Marta Harnecker, presente!
- The Exceptionally American Historical Amnesia Behind Pompeo’s Claim
- Airbnb likely removed 31,000 homes from Canada’s rental market, study finds
- The people of Ontario will not be fooled by Ontario’s cabinet shuffle
- Ford tracker: PC actions to date
- Adani Coal Mine: The World’s Most Insane Energy Project Moves Ahead