What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
Had the British been presented with the option, people might choose a socialist Britain over a capitalist EU, but they are not given that choice.
Written and directed by Margarethe von Trotta.
The title is a warning – akin to what the late Gore Vidal termed “a journalistic alert-system” – not a prediction. Hence the question mark.
- In India, epic worker mobilisations challenge the Modi government as never before
- LA’s Teachers’ Strike Will Be the Toughest Yet
- Here’s Why Doug Ford’s Changes to Ontario’s Apprenticeship Rules Could Mean More Workplace Injuries
- ‘Best kept secret’ of Canadian labour movement is an internal war that’s eating up members’ money and dividing allies
- The secret moves to increase private healthcare
- France 2019: Macron, Yellow Vests and class struggle