What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
This bill divests taxpayer dollars from policing and invests in a new vision that defunds the police and allows all communities to finally BREATHE free.
Corporations have embraced antiracist rhetoric, but they will not eradicate the economic insecurity and inequality the investor class requires.
Founded in 2018, TNT is a volunteer-run, non-partisan network, made up of private sector tenants association leaders/presidents/delegates and tenants’ advocacy leaders in Toronto.
- Rethinking the boundaries between economic life and coronavirus death
- Oppose Apartheid, Not Just Annexation
- The Colonial Roots of the India-China Standoff
- The Pandemic Experts Are Not Okay
- New UN ambassador Bob Rae pushes pro-US, militarist and anti-Palestinian positions
- The Racial Wealth Gap Is About the Upper Classes