What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
On May 14th, 1970, at the predominantly black Jackson State University in Mississippi, police killed two black students with shotguns and wounded twelve others.
It remains an act of barbarism unparalleled in the history of war – and its use was never a necessity.
Although the united front is today likely the most-discussed policy of the Communist International, no single Comintern text fully lays out its scope and significance.
- Canada’s last fully intact Arctic ice shelf collapses
- Political trade unionism in the twenty-first century
- Chicago Teachers Threatened a Strike. Hours Later, Chicago Schools Went Remote.
- We can end homelessness in Canada, once and for all
- Letter from economists: to rebuild our world, we must end the carbon economy
- Canada’s support for Bolivian coup deserves closer scrutiny