What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
While this volume seeks a reappraisal of existing liberal democracy today, its main goal is to help lay the foundation for new visions and practices in developing a real socialist democracy.
The union’s decision to leave the CLC will definitely shake things up in the Canadian labour movement.
With the U.S. mainland now theoretically within North Korean nuclear striking range, it has for the first time ventured to look at itself through North Korean eyes.
- Thousands of ‘Pussy Hats’ Swarm U.S. Streets in Women’s March
- Cape Town Water Wars: A Literal Shitstorm
- Yemen Is Today’s Guernica
- If authoritarianism is looming in the US – how come Donald Trump looks so weak?
- Alberta working on snow contingency plan in wake of Carillion problems
- Real estate industry provided 75% of Vision Vancouver’s by-election campaign donations