What is the Socialist Project?
Committed to the development of a more free, democratic, humane and sustainable society than the one we live in, the SP is one of the many organizations building 21st century socialism. Learn more about the Socialist Project »
“We also raise our voice against the war in Afrin. Wars do not promote life but lead to death”, said Leila Khaled at the HDP Congress in Ankara.
The Liberals’ infrastructure program, centred on the new Canada Infrastructure Bank, is actually a privatization bonanza.
An era that will be radically fairer more equal and more democratic.
- The fascist movement that has brought Mussolini back to the mainstream
- ‘Change is coming’: Corbyn’s message to ‘billionaire tax exile’ press owners
- Farming and free movement: a socialist approach to the crisis
- There is no justice in our world
- Roads to nowhere: how infrastructure built on American inequality
- Noam Chomsky on the Long History of U.S. Meddling in Foreign Elections